Easily deposit checks into your checking account from anywhere with BRFDFCU’s Mobile Deposit Capture. Make a quick, secure deposit from your phone, whenever, wherever using the Touchbanking Mobile App on your iPhone or Android device.
**To Use Mobile Deposit you must first be enrolled in Virtual Branch/Online Banking
and have downloaded the Touchbanking app **
Cut off time for same day deposit is 2:45 p.m. on regular business days we are open; deposits will show up in your account after 4:00 p.m. To utilize Mobile App and Mobile Deposit Capture, you must be enrolled and active in online banking. Checks deposited through mobile deposit capture are subject to normal check holds. The maximum daily Mobile Deposit amount is $2,500.00. The maximum single check Mobile Deposit is $1,500.00.
Certain restrictions apply. Not all members may qualify. Mobile Deposit Capture is functional on iPhone and Android apps only. Data rates may apply.
Not all checks are eligible for mobile deposit. Only checks payable to you are eligible for mobile deposit.
Other items not eligible for mobile deposit are: Checks payable to others; Checks payable to cash, Checks missing signature of issuer or incomplete in any way, Checks missing endorsement: “For Mobile Deposit Only” and payee/account holder endorsement, Checks post-dated or checks more than 6 months old, Foreign checks and items not payable in US Currency, Traveler’s checks, money orders, postal money orders and US Treasury checks or bonds, Checks that exceed your available deposit limit, Checks that are non-negotiable, Cash, Duplicate checks and Checks with poor image quality. See credit union for additional terms and conditions.
To download the app for your phone, search for "Touchbanking" on the App store or Google Play
- Install the free Touchbanking App
- Enter App code "brfdeptfcu"
- Enter Username (same username you use for online banking)
- Enter Password (same case sensitive security code you use for online banking)
- Once logged into the Touchbanking app, to make a deposit, select the "deposits" icon at the top or bottom of the app and then enter deposit details when prompted.
- Endorse your check as usual and also add "For Mobile Deposit".
- Snap a picture of the front and back of the check.*
- Confirm the Deposit.